Taste of Sydney will roll into town in two weeks, taking place at Centennial Parklands from 8 – 11 March. This year’s program runs over four days and will feature over 40 tasting dishes from Sydney’s top chefs.
New to the 2012 line up is Shaun Presland with Sake, Somer Sivrioglu with Efendy and James Privett with The Cut Bar & Grill.
The complete list of restaurants and chefs include:
* A Tavola – Eugenio Maiale
* Efendy – Somer Sivrioglu
* Flying Fish – Peter Kuruvita
* Four in Hand – Colin Fassnidge
* L’etoile – Manu Feildel
* Longrain – Martin Boetz
* Ormeggio at the Spit & Spiedo – Alessandro Pavoni
* Otto Ristorante – Richard Ptacnik
* Sake – Shaun Presland
* The Cut Bar & Grill – James Privett
* The Montpellier Public House – Matthew Kemp
* Becasse & Quarter 21 – Justin North
There’s also cooking classes and chef demonstrations, along with stalls from award-winning wineries, artisan producers and boutique exhibitors.
Tickets start at $25, for more information log onto www.tasteofsydney.com.au.
Win tickets to Taste of Sydney
We are giving away five double passes to Taste of Sydney this year, as well as a very special VIP double pass which will grant you entry to the exclusive HSBC VIP Lounge, complimentary drinks and 30 Crowns!
Click through to our Facebook page to see how you can win!